PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT
Installing this application user agrees that (End-User License Agreement - "EULA"):
Incidents reported are directly received by the local police or security forces of the state, because it is an official and exclusive APP.
You are using an emergency service but it does not replace the emergency phone calls.
Geolocation data is being sent to provide immediate assistance in case of an emergency or if the user needs assistance.
If the sending of an incidence does not reach its destination (Local Police and Security Forces) for technical reasons, the developer will not be responsible.
The user is responsible of the accuracy for supplied data submitted.
Provided information will only be used for sending information related to the service offered by this application and to your safety as a user.
It is not allowed to copy the purchased software, nor it entitles you to modify it.
The information and documents that appear are owned by different Security Forces, except those specifically stated.
All the information that the user sends to use the application with all its functionalities, always with his consent, is the following:
- Mandatory information: Name, surname, email, telephone, PC, City, Country, ID, year of birth, address.
- Optional data: Social Security Number, allergies, disability degree, blood group and emergency contact.
- Tourist information (optional): Accommodation address, type and length of stay in case of being a tourist.
- Company data (optional): Name, telephone and address of the company.
- In case of an incident: Type of the incident, telephone, email, location, image, description and registration data
- In case of an emergency: Registration data and typology of the emergency. In addition, the tracking process is activated with which the device will send the position every 10 seconds until the police deems convenient to deactivate it.
EINSMER, SL is a company registered in Spain with CIF B61808127 and registered office in the modernist tower called CAN CAMPRUBI or Torre de les Roses located inside the Parc de la Infanta Carlota in Cornellà de Llobregat, 08940 Barcelona (Catalunya).
You are responsible for carrying out all the necessary steps to access these services, in particular, to have an adequate power supply from your Smartphone or proper and sufficient stable broadband connection for transferring voice and/or data. And even take into account the weight and the resolution of the photographic material with which you send the information through the APP. Remember that, in order to send high-resolution graphic documents, you should have a high speed broadband. Even if your broadband connection has sufficient speed, the quality of services may be affected by external factors beyond our control. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered of this information, which we can’t control.
You are responsible for ensuring that all persons accessing this APP are familiar with the conditions of use and compliance.
The user agrees to:
- Do not modify, reproduce or retransmit any of the content contained in the APP.
- Do not perform reverse engineer, decompile or ginned somehow the whole or parts of this APP.
- Do not infringe own or third party intellectual property rights.
- Do not introducing viruses, trojans or any other harmful material to the proper functioning and purpose of the APP.
It is possible that you can see interactive advertising if you access through a hyperlink and this redirects us to a web of third-party information content that may include your contact information. Third party advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material, therefore, we accept no responsibility for their content including errors, omissions or inaccuracies in this information.
Our services are not restricted to minors, age, gender or culture. The best use of a universal right is favoured: personal and collective security of people:. You are responsible for your own circulating information.
The data submitted by you through the application, collected by EINSMER, SL. The installation of the application constitutes acceptance of the data transfer to the State's security forces, including local police and municipalities.
Your data will in no case be transferred EINSMER, SL to third parties if not just for the sake of their own safety.
Your data will not be provided to companies advertising or similar purposes.
Offered services and information provided by the user of the application:
- Registered users can send emergency messages that will be received by the local police of the municipality. These emergency messages send information on the user registration and the geolocation of it. These messages, if there is no technical or operational incident, are attended by telephone between one and five minutes, or in person between five and ten minutes.
- Unregistered and registered users can make phone calls, which will be recorded in the system. These calls inform the local police of the municipality of the geolocation and necessary data such as the phone number of the person making the call, in order to manage the incidence. Telephone response time is immediate, unless any technical or operational incident takes place.
- In case of fraudulent use of the APP, the Police, and only this one, will be able to access data as call history and Wi-Fi or GPS location in order to finish the fraudulent use of the APP. Emergency services will also be able to access these data in case they consider the user's life , or someone close to him, is in danger.
- Both registered and unregistered users can send information about incidents of different types to the local police of the municipality. This information includes geolocation, photo, video, text and any other information that the user voluntarily choose to submit. The information, classified by type, shall be treated in order of priority. Priority services will be treated between five and ten minutes after receiving the user's request, and low priority will be addressed in the next few hours or days after receiving the request. The response time shall be as indicated, unless a technical or operational incident takes place.
- The Local Police will send information to the user in case of emergencies and important local alerts, such as weather alerts or traffic accidents, through the email provided at the time of registration or by PUSH messaging provided by services of the platform used.
- The information provided to the user in the geolocation alerts section will send postcode or geolocation information to the system, in order to provide relevant information to the municipality in which it is located.
- The “Beacon Mode” will be activated when you send an emergency, thus the local police can observe the movements your mobile phone makes. It is very useful in critical situations. In strict compliance with the Official Data Protection Act (15/1999), we will never know your position if you don’t send us an emergency message. For your safety, the tracking can only be ended by the Local Police that receives the emergency, when they check that you are out of danger.
If you suspect or know someone who truthfully impersonates your identity, you must immediately restore the necessary safety measures.
On Intellectual Property: We own all intellectual property rights of the services listed in this APP and copyright laws and international treaties protect such rights. We have the necessary approvals for the use of third-parties trademarks, specifically the Security Forces of the State and international organizations to continue adhering.
We grant you a nonexclusive and non-transferable right to use our content and mechanisms of information management in preventive and collective security.
It is very important to us that all our content and developments are fully protected from misuse in favour of collective and individual security, therefore, the general interest.
Limitations of our liability: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the use of the Services and any content provided is at your own risk and we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to services, either express or implied. We will not be liable to you for loss or damage arising out of the use you want to make of the services offered by the APP. In the event that you are carrying services for commercial purposes, we will not accept any liability for any direct or indirect loss on your business. Any loss or damage that may relate to the provision of services of APP is limited to the amount you paid for our services. Nowadays, free.
Complaints and/or low service: Feel free to complain and contact us at the email address. It is mandatory to request your leaving to the following email address, stating your name and e-mail address with which you registered.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, these terms and conditions reflect the entire agreement between you and us relating to the use of the services of our APP. In addition, it will supersede any prior agreements or verbal possible compromise between both parties.
We may assign, subcontract or transfer any of our rights and obligations to any agency, company or person, which do not materially affect their rights reflected in these conditions. You may not assign or transfer your obligations under these same conditions, to anyone else unless agreed in writing by us first. Not acting against you in a given moment, will not prevent us from doing so later.
Thanks for your understanding and use of this APP.